Announce your support of this site. . sign our guestbook

Natural Mineral Makeup at An Affordable Price

PurelyByNature.com

Friday, April 4, 2008

Cranesnest

What a talented lady this one is. Her Prims are absolutely beautiful, and well constructed. The patterns on this site are well put together, I ordered one, it came within 10 minutes of me paying for it, and was well worth the money. The instructions were easy to follow. I'm so pleased, I'm going to order another one.
www.cranesnest.etsy.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for the Kudos on my patterns. You know I have bought and sold alot of patterns in my life and there is nothing worse than not being able to understand what someone is talking about. Plain Language is the key.
I'm so happy you enjoyed it, those Kitty's are so much fun.
Hugs,
Penny @
Cranesnest